A group of gorgeously patterned red-orange goldfish on a flecked, pale stone colour background. This is the large-scale version - four different designs make up a repeating pattern.
A lovely way to add some character to a cloakroom sink or kitchen splashback.
The design features a millefiori design originally created in clay and heat-printed onto the surface of conventional ceramic glazed tiles.
Please read the description fully to check tile suitability.
- This listing is for a SINGLE tile
- To make the entire design, you need a set of all four designs (A, B, C and D)
- Single tile orders will receive design A (see pics) unless you request otherwise.
- Multiple tile orders will be made in sets of all four designs, so that the pattern will line up.
- If you let me know how you're going to lay out your tiles (eg five rows of six), I'll make sure you get the correct combination of designs.
- If you want to order specific designs, that's fine - please add a note at checkout.
The tiles are
- 5-7mm or 1/4-1/3 inch thick depending on tile size
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- heat printed in my home studio, using my own millefiori designs
These are handmade to order, so a slight variation between each tile is to be expected.
PLEASE NOTE: these tiles are heat printed, which means they will scratch if you drag heavy things over the surface, or scour with abrasive cleaners. Normal cleaning is fine!
They're suitable for :
- splashbacks in kitchens and bathrooms
- cubby holes
- utility rooms -
- en suite bathrooms
- guest bathrooms
- mantel pieces
- kitchen walls away from direct heat sources
- decorative fireplace applications (away from heat sources)
- dining areas.
NOT suitable for
- outdoors or conservatories
- areas which receive a lot of direct sunlight or UV as the design may fade over the years
- floors and high-traffic areas
- not suitable for areas which are regularly scrubbed, bleached or scoured with agressive cleaners. Regular cleaning with non abrasive cleaners is fine!
If you need tiles suitable for these areas, please see my FIRED INK range, which are hard-wearing tiles for floors, pools, and high traffic / high temperature areas.