I call these tiles 'Ocean School' - large millefiori-patterned fish stream across the tiles in a pattern that repeats seamlessly across the wall, or around your bath.
This is the large scale version, where four different tiles make up a repeating 'unit'. There's a small scale version here: Ocean Shoal - Small Scale
If you're buying a single tile, I will send the top left hand tile as standard.
If you're buying for a panel, let me know what layout you're planning (eg two rows of five, four rows of six) so that I can make sure you get the correct set of tiles. You can add the details in the notes box at checkout.
The FIRED INK finish is perfect for anywhere you need a scratch-proof and heat-proof tile.
- Suitable for hob splashbacks / near direct flame
- Suitable for floors (the non slip option is ideal for showers / pools)
- Suitable for gardens, patios and conservatories
- Suitable for hearths, wood burning stoves and working fireplaces
- Heat and scratch proof under normal circumstances.
- Resistant to chemicals
Choose size and quantity required from the top menu. Normal turnaround time for FIRED INK tiles (including samples) is 10-25 working days from order to dispatch
- 6mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- kiln fired professionally
These are handmade to order, so a slight variation between each tile is to be expected. Like all tiles, they may also vary in shade between batches - try to buy all the tiles you need in one go!
PLEASE NOTE: these tiles are kiln fired with my designs.
This means they are:
- frost proof
- UV safe
- Suitable for high-traffic areas and floors (non-slip version available)
- Safe to use in high temperatures (up to 1292F / 700 C)
They are also available in a wide range of sizes from mosaics to 60x60cm (24x24 inch).
If you have any questions I'm always happy to chat - please contact me.