This is a SET OF FOUR flower tiles. These glazed ceramic tiles feature a large flower which was originally created in clay using the ancient millefiori technique.
A stunning centrepiece to a table or a decorative backdrop to a sink, shower alcove or bath.
They can be configured however you like - see images for some ideas.
Please read the description fully to check tile suitability.
- This listing is for a SINGLE tile
- 5mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- heat printed in my home studio, using my own millefiori designs
These are handmade to order, so a slight variation between each tile is to be expected.
PLEASE NOTE:these tiles are heat printed, which means they will scratch if you drag heavy things over the surface, or scour with abrasive cleaners.Normal cleaning is fine!
They're suitable for :
- splashbacks in kitchens and bathrooms
- cubby holes
- utility rooms -
- en suite bathrooms
- guest bathrooms
- mantel pieces
- kitchen walls away from direct heat sources
- decorative fireplace applications (away from heat sources)
- dining areas.
NOT suitable for
- outdoors or conservatories
- areas which receive a lot of direct sunlight or UV as the design may fade over the years
- floors and high-traffic areas
- not suitable for areas which are regularly scrubbed, bleached or scoured with agressive cleaners. Regular cleaning with non abrasive cleaners is fine!
If you need tiles suitable for these areas, please see my FIRED INKrange, which are hard-wearing tiles for floors, pools, and high traffic / high temperature areas.