Protect your table from heat and moisture with these intricate kaleidoscope coasters.
These feature a set of handmade millefiori designs (all of which started life as a block of clay). There are six different designs, so any set will have a mixture of different patterns. They vary but all really remind me of beautiful stained glass panels and the repeating designs on Arabian and Moorish Azulejo tiles.
They all share the same tropical turquoise and navy blue colours. They'll protect your surfaces from mug and glass marks, as well as providing a lovely classic arts-and-crafts feel to your kitchen or living room.
- Large surface area, perfect for large mugs, wine glasses and tumblers
- Handmade in Reigate, England, from my original millefiori design.
- 10 x 10 cm (4 x 4") & approx 3mm (1/8")
- Heatproof and moisture resistant
- Four rubber feet lift the glass off your table, protecting it from hot items
- A pretty "DoodlePippin - handmade in Reigate" seal is on the reverse of each coaster
- Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher
Looking for a special gift?
Why not complete the set with the matching chopping board?