Need colourful tiles for a craft project, a mosaic or a mix-and-match knockabout splashback?
Not too worried about the odd scratch or imperfection?
This listing is for a random selection from our "seconds" pile.
All batches will be a random mix of the designs and colours we've been making (sorry, we can't pick out individual colours or designs!).
Pics are representative of what we've currently got, but this will change all the time.
- Random set of 4x 10.8cm tiles (approx 450g)
- Random set of 4x 15.2cm tiles (approx 1kg)
- Random set of 4x 20cm tiles (approx 2kg)
- Random set of what's available - ALL SIZES (totalling approx 4kg).
Quantity available will fluctuate depending on how many mistakes we've made...
These tiles are marked as seconds for a variety of reasons:
- small chips or missing print areas (eg small white patches or lines)
- colour bleed areas (colour where it shouldn't be)
- scratches, small bumps or glaze imperfections
- one-off prototypes and experiments
- old stock tiles and sizes we no longer make
Bear in mind that these aren't really suitable for outdoors mosaics or projects as, in direct sunlight, the colours will gradually fade.
They're suitable for :
- splashbacks in kitchens and bathrooms
- cubby holes
- utility rooms and cloakrooms
- en suite bathrooms
- guest bathrooms
- mantel pieces
- kitchen walls away from direct heat sources
- decorative fireplace applications (away from heat sources)
- dining areas.
NOT suitable for
- outdoors or conservatories
- areas which receive a lot of direct sunlight or UV as the design may fade over the years
- floors and high-traffic areas
- not suitable for areas which are regularly scrubbed, bleached or scoured with agressive cleaners. Regular cleaning with non abrasive cleaners is fine!
If you need tiles suitable for these areas, please see my FIRED INK range, which are hard-wearing tiles for floors, pools, and high traffic / high temperature areas.