This is a blue-grey version of the popular Suzanne design - quite a restrained colour scheme with an attractive Art Deco feel.
The FIRED INK finish is perfect for anywhere you need a scratch-proof and heat-proof tile.
- Suitable for hob splashbacks / near direct flame
- Suitable for floors (the non slip option is ideal for showers / pools)
- Suitable for gardens, patios and conservatories
- Suitable for hearths, wood burning stoves and working fireplaces
- Heat and scratch proof under normal circumstances.
- Resistant to chemicals
Choose size and quantity required from the top menu. Normal turnaround time for FIRED INK tiles (including samples) is 15-25 working days from order to dispatch
- 6mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- kiln fired professionally
These are handmade to order, so a slight variation between each tile is to be expected. Like all tiles, they may also vary in shade between batches - try to buy all the tiles you need in one go!
PLEASE NOTE: these tiles are kiln fired with my designs.
This means they are:
- frost proof
- UV safe
- Suitable for high-traffic areas and floors (non-slip version available)
- Safe to use in high temperatures (up to 1292F / 700 C)
They are also available in a wide range of sizes from mosaics to 60x60cm (24x24 inch).
If you have any questions, I'm always happy to chat - please contact me.