Subtle and restrained, this is my ever-popular Suzanne tile in the original sea-blue and soft green colourway.
This listing is for a set of tiles - choose from 10, 20, 50 or 100.
Unfortunately it's not possible to order single tiles in the Fired Ink range - as I have to send them off to be made, there's a minimum order of £100.
I find video is the best way to see what tiles "really" look like - please just email if you'd like to see a short clip or some additional photos.
- 6mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- kiln fired professionally
These are handmade to order, so a slight variation between each tile is to be expected. Variations between batches may be even more marked - try to get all the tiles you need in one batch.
PLEASE NOTE: these tiles are kiln fired with my designs.
This means they are:
- frost proof
- UV safe
- Suitable for high-traffic areas and floors (non-slip version available)
- Safe to use in high temperatures (up to 1292F / 700 C)
- Resistant to Chemicals
They are also available in a wide range of sizes from mosaics to 60x60cm (24x24 inch).
- Suitable for floors
- Suitable for outdoors, patios, conservatories and pools
- Suitable for hob splashbacks / near direct flame
- Suitable for hearths and working fireplace surrounds.
If you have any questions I'm always happy to chat - please contact me.