This is is a set of 4x 20cm tiles. These are perfect, not seconds.
At the time of listing there are five sets of four (total of 20) available.
This rich, dramatic design will add a bit of 'oomph', personality and style to any bland space - whether it's a fireplace, a kitchen or bathroom splash back, or a boring cloakroom.
Particularly suitable for period houses, where the luscious colours and intricate design will be right at home!
Like all my designs, this started life as a millefiori design originally created in clay, and heat-printed onto the surface of conventional ceramic glazed tiles.
Please read the description fully to check tile suitability.
PLEASE NOTE: these tiles are heat printed, which means they will scratch if you drag heavy things over the surface, or scour with abrasive cleaners. Normal cleaning is fine!
- splashbacks in kitchens and bathrooms
- cubby holes
- utility rooms and cloakrooms
- en suite bathrooms
- guest bathrooms
- mantel pieces
- kitchen walls away from direct heat sources
- decorative fireplace applications (away from heat sources)
- dining areas.
NOT suitable for
- outdoors or conservatories
- direct flame or intense heat
- floors and high-traffic areas
- not suitable for areas which are regularly scrubbed, bleached or scoured with agressive cleaners.
- Regular cleaning with non abrasive cleaners is fine!
If you need tiles suitable for these areas, please see my FIRED INK range, which are hard-wearing tiles for floors, pools, and high traffic / high temperature areas.