This rich, dramatic design will add a bit of 'oomph', personality and style to any bland space.
Like all my designs, this started life as a millefiori design originally created in clay, and heat-printed onto the surface of conventional ceramic glazed tiles.
Please read the description fully to check tile suitability.
- This listing is for a SINGLE tile
- 5mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- heat printed in my home studio, using my own millefiori designs
These are handmade to order, so a slight variation between each tile is to be expected.
PLEASE NOTE:these tiles are heat printed, which means they will scratch if you drag heavy things over the surface, or scour with abrasive cleaners.Normal cleaning is fine!
They're suitable for :
- splashbacks in kitchens and bathrooms
- cubby holes
- utility rooms -
- en suite bathrooms
- guest bathrooms
- mantel pieces
- kitchen walls away from direct heat sources
- decorative fireplace applications (away from heat sources)
- dining areas.
NOT suitable for
- outdoors or conservatories
- areas which receive a lot of direct sunlight or UV as the design may fade over the years
- floors and high-traffic areas
- not suitable for areas which are regularly scrubbed, bleached or scoured with agressive cleaners.
- anywhere exposed to high direct heat or flame
- Regular cleaning with non abrasive cleaners is fine!
If you need tiles suitable for these areas, please see myFIRED INKrange, which are hard-wearing tiles for floors, pools, and high traffic / high temperature areas.