Beautiful gentle, intricate design made up of denim and pale blues and white.
This is actually the pattern that makes up the sides of the fish on Ocean Shoal tiles, too - a lovely way to coordinate different areas or panels of tiling.
The pattern started life as a millefiori design in clay.
- this listing is for a single tile - choose size from the menu
- 5-7 mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- heat printed in my home studio, using my own millefiori designs
- please note usage "do's and don'ts" below
- these are handmade to order, so there may be subtle variations between tiles
PLEASE NOTE: these tiles are heat printed, which means they will scratch if you drag heavy things over the surface, or scour with abrasive cleaners.
Normal cleaning is fine!
They're suitable for :
- splashbacks in kitchens and bathrooms
- cubby holes
- utility rooms
- en suite bathrooms
- guest bathrooms
- mantel pieces
- kitchen walls away from direct heat sources
- decorative fireplace applications (away from heat sources)
- dining areas.
NOT suitable for :
- outdoors, conservatories or pools
- areas which receive a lot of direct sunlight or UV as the design may fade over the years
- areas which are regularly scrubbed or scoured with agressive cleaners
- areas exposed to regular high heat and / or flame
LOVE THE DESIGN - BUT NEED IT IN A HARD-WEARING FINISH?
You can find the same design in my "FIRED INK" range.