An unsual, twining leafy tile in a green-grey colourway on a pale fleckedground. There are two tile designs that complement each other - choose a mix of both, or a single version, to create a tile panel unique to you.
This listing is for aset ofsquare tiles in theKILN FIRED version.
Choose size and quantity required from the top menu.
- 6mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- kiln fired professionally
These are handmade to order, so a slight variation between each tile is to be expected. Like all tiles, they may also vary in shade between batches - try to buy all the tiles you need in one go!
PLEASE NOTE: these tiles are kiln fired with my designs.
This means they are:
- frost proof
- UV safe
- Suitable for high-traffic areas and floors (non-slip version available)
- Safe to use in high temperatures (up to 1292F / 700 C)
- Resistant to chemicals
- Suitable for floors
- Suitable for outdoors, patios, conservatories and pools
- Suitable for hob splashbacks / near direct flame
- Suitable for hearths and working fireplace surrounds
- Available in satin and non-slip / matt finishes if required
They are also available in a wide range of sizes from mosaics to 60x60cm (24x24 inch).
If you have any questions I'm always happy to chat - please contact me.