A set of 16 tiles that make up a glowing red-orange crab on a greeny grey background. His shell is made up of an intricate millefiori pattern.
The perfect way to add some personality to an ocean or beach-front house, or as a character splashback for someone who loves sea food. Or just a beautiful talking point for an elegant room.
Please read the description fully to check tile suitability.
- This listing is for a set of 16 tiles.
- Choose the size you'd like. For info:
- 10.8cm / 4.25 in tiles will make a square panel 44cm or 17 inches wide.
- 15.2 / 6 inch tiles will make a panel 61cm or 24 inches wide.
- 20cm / 8 inch tiles will make a panel 80cm or 32 inches wide.
- Larger sizes available on request
- 5-6mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- heat printed in my home studio, using my own millefiori designs
These are handmade to order, so a slight variation between each tile is to be expected.
TILE SUITABILITY: these tiles are heat printed, which means they will scratch if you drag heavy things over the surface, or scour with abrasive cleaners. Normal non-abrasive day to day cleaning is fine.
They're also available in the Fired Ink finish, which are suitable for flame, high temperatures, floors, pools and high UV areas.
FOR MORE INFORMATION SEE "TILE SUITABILITY".