An elegant black cat stalks around this high quality white mug - perfect for anyone who loves cats!
The cat silhouette is based on my fearsome Blue Burmese, Finn. The black and white pattern started life as a clay pattern based on the ancient millefiori technique.
Handprinted in my studio in Reigate, England.
Choose your mug:
- Ceramic = a sturdy everyday mug, approx 300ml capacity
- Petite Bone China = a delicate cup, perfect for fresh coffee or mint tea (approx 230ml)
- Large Bone China = a large but fine-walled porcelain mug, perfect for tea (approx 320ml).
- All mugs are dishwasher safe
- Removeable DoodlePippin 'Made in England' stamp on the base
- All mugs are sent gift wrapped in tissue with a DoodlePippin pattern seal.
- Sending a Gift? Just mark as a gift and add your personal note at checkout.
- Every coffee mug is sent in bubble wrap and a 'smash-proof' double walled box to ensure safe arrival (no matter how much your Postman plays football with it).