The striking autumnal colours of these handmade tiles are the perfect way to add personality and style to your home.
The design features rich deep reds, gold and copper colours and a paler straw accent. They offer the perfect way to complement a dramatic colour scheme, or add a punch of vibrant deep colour to a neutral background.
I'm a millefiori artist, and this beautiful pattern started life as a clay design.
- this listing is for a single tile - choose size from the drop down menu
- 5-7 mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- heat printed in my home studio, using my own millefiori designs
- please note usage "do's and don'ts" below
- these are handmade to order, so there may be subtle variations between tiles
PLEASE NOTE:these tiles are heat printed, which means they will scratch if you drag heavy things over the surface, or scour with abrasive cleaners.
Normal cleaning is fine!
They're suitable for :
- splashbacks in kitchens and bathrooms
- cubby holes
- utility rooms
- en suite bathrooms
- guest bathrooms
- mantel pieces
- kitchen walls away from direct heat sources
- decorative fireplace applications (away from heat sources)
- dining areas.
NOT suitable for :
- outdoors, conservatories or pools
- areas which receive a lot of direct sunlight or UV as the design may fade over the years
- areas which are regularly scrubbed or scoured with agressive cleaners
- areas exposed to regular high heat and / or flame
LOVE THE DESIGN - BUT NEED IT IN A HARD-WEARING FINISH?You can find the same design in my " FIRED INK" range.