Beautiful blue-orange flower tiles that will give a pop of colour and pattern to any bathroom or elegant kitchen.
Made up of a rich denim blue and red-orange sections, which combine to make a large-scale repeating flower design.
Please read the description fully to check tile suitability.
- This listing is for a SINGLE tile
- 5mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- heat printed in my home studio, using my own millefiori designs
These are handmade to order, so a slight variation between each tile is to be expected.
PLEASE NOTE : these tiles are heat printed, which means they will scratch if you drag heavy things over the surface, or scour with abrasive cleaners. Normal cleaning is fine!
They're suitable for :
- splashbacks in kitchens and bathrooms
- cubby holes
- utility rooms -
- en suite bathrooms
- guest bathrooms
- mantel pieces
- kitchen walls away from direct heat sources
- decorative fireplace applications (away from heat sources)
- dining areas.
NOT suitable for
- outdoors or conservatories
- areas which receive a lot of direct sunlight or UV as the design may fade over the years
- floors and high-traffic areas
- high temperatures / flame (eg behind a gas hob)
- not suitable for areas which are regularly scrubbed, bleached or scoured with agressive cleaners. Regular cleaning with non abrasive cleaners is fine!
If you need tiles suitable for these areas, please see my FIRED INK range, which are hard-wearing tiles for floors, pools, and high traffic / high temperature areas.