Original millefiori design on a toughened heatproof chopping board - perfect to keep by the side of your stove to put down hot pans, chop vegetables, or serve food.
The retro blue and white "Dutch Delft" design will lend a pretty, rustic feel, and the rich blue flowers will look attractive even when it's not in use.
It's also a true multi-tasker, essential in any kitchen. Put it to use as:
This would make a fantastic gift for any keen cook, and a great new home gift.
- Easy to clean and very hygenic, this glass trivet measures 28 x 30 cm (11 x 12 inches) • Usefully large surface for chopping and preparing meat, fruit and vegetables.
- Doubles as a beautifully stylish serving platter for bread and olives, delicious pastries, cupcakes, quiches, tarts or canapes.
- Heat proof glass means you can safely put boiling pans onto the trivet, avoiding damage to your table top or worktop.
- Four rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items
- A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
- Odour and stain resistant
- Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher