This versatile cutting board features an attractive Moroccan-inspired design - a lovely piece of kitchen art.
It's also a great multi-tasker - keep it by the stove as a heatproof pan stand, on your dining table as a serving platter, as an extra large cutting board - and you can also use it to protect your dining table from heat and moisture from serving dishes.
I created the delicate design in clay, using the ancient millefiori technique - and then printed it onto toughened glass.
This would make a fantastic present for any keen cook, and a great new home gift. Why not add a set of matching coasters to make the perfect gift?
- Easy to clean and very hygenic, this glass trivet measures 28 x 30 cm (11 x 12 inches)
- Usefully large surface for chopping and preparing meat, fruit and vegetables.
- Doubles as a beautifully stylish serving platter for bread and olives, delicious pastries, cupcakes, quiches, tarts or canapes.
- Heat proof glass means you can safely put boiling pans onto the trivet, avoiding damage to your table top or worktop.
- Four rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items
- A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
- Odour and stain resistant
- Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put into the dishwasher.