This handy chopping board features a subtle, elegant blue green millefiori design which reminds me of carved stonework.
Can be used in lots of ways - keep it by the stove as a heatproof pan stand, on your dining table as a serving platter, or just as a handy cutting board.
- Hygenic and very easy to clean, this compact sized glass trivet measures 28 x 20 cm (11 x 8 inches)
- Perfect surface for chopping and preparing meat, fruit and vegetables.
- Doubles as a beautifully stylish serving platter for bread and olives, delicious pastries, cupcakes, quiches, tarts or canapes.
- Heat proof glass means you can safely put boiling pans (up to 250 degrees C) onto the trivet, avoiding damage to your table top or worktop.
- Four rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items
- "DoodlePippin" seal on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
- Odour and stain resistant
- Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher Larger versions of this design are available.