We are having a clear out!
This is a set of 4x 15cm Fired Ink tiles in the ocean shoal/grey-blue design.
Sold as seen in the photographs.
Only one set available
I call these tiles 'Ocean School' - large millefiori-patterned fish stream across the tiles in a pattern that repeats seamlessly across the wall, or around your bath.
This is the large scale version, where four different tiles make up a repeating 'unit'. There's a small scale version here: Ocean Shoal - Small Scale
The FIRED INK finish is perfect for anywhere you need a scratch-proof and heat-proof tile.
- Suitable for hob splashbacks / near direct flame
- Suitable for floors (the non slip option is ideal for showers / pools)
- Suitable for gardens, patios and conservatories
- Suitable for hearths, wood burning stoves and working fireplaces
- Heat and scratch proof under normal circumstances.
- Resistant to chemicals
- 6mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- kiln fired professionally
These are handmade to order, so a slight variation between each tile is to be expected.
PLEASE NOTE: these tiles are kiln fired with my designs.
This means they are:
- frost proof
- UV safe
- Suitable for high-traffic areas and floors (non-slip version available)
- Safe to use in high temperatures (up to 1292F / 700 C)
They are also available in a wide range of sizes from mosaics to 60x60cm (24x24 inch).
If you have any questions I'm always happy to chat - please contact me.