SALE SECONDS SET - ONLY ONE AVAILABLE
This is a set of 4x 10.8cm tiles in our popular navy blue ocean shoal design. This design has the top/bottom fish removed to create a continuous border flow.
NB - The fish are swimming from right to left in this design (which differs from our normal pattern, where the fish swim from left to right!).
These are slight seconds and sold as seen. Please check images carefully.
Give your bathroom or en-suite a dazzling pop of personality with these rich, dramatic tiles.
This design doesn't have the upper and lower 'half fish' of the standard version, which means they're perfect to use as a single row (or several rows swimming in different directions!).
These unique tiles feature a pretty mid-blue pattern that forms the scales of the fish while the background is a deep, rich French navy.
The design features a millefiori design originally created in clay and heat-printed onto the surface of conventional ceramic glazed tiles.
Please read the description fully to check tile suitability.
- 5mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- heat printed in my home studio, using my own millefiori designs
- fish can swim in either direction - just add a note at checkout.
These are handmade to order, so a slight variation between each tile is to be expected.
PLEASE NOTE : these tiles are heat printed, which means they will scratch if you drag heavy things over the surface, or scour with abrasive cleaners. Normal cleaning is fine!
They're suitable for :
- splashbacks in kitchens and bathrooms
- cubby holes
- utility rooms -
- en suite bathrooms
- guest bathrooms
- mantel pieces
- kitchen walls away from direct heat sources
- decorative fireplace applications (away from heat sources)
- dining areas.
NOT suitable for
- outdoors or conservatories
- areas which receive a lot of direct sunlight or UV as the design may fade over the years
- floors and high-traffic areas
- not suitable for areas which are regularly scrubbed, bleached or scoured with agressive cleaners. Regular cleaning with non abrasive cleaners is fine!
If you need tiles suitable for these areas, please see my FIRED INKrange, which are hard-wearing tiles for floors, pools, and high traffic / high temperature areas.