Several SALE sets of these tiles available, left over from a larger order. Perfect, not seconds (three sets of seconds are available too here>
Each set of four is made up of one of each of the four different designs, and makes up a 2x2 panel that will line up with another set of four.
This is a larger scale version of my popular 'Ocean Shoal' tiles in the grey-blue colourway.
Give your home a pop of personality, with an elegant school of these beautifully decorative blue fish swimming around the wall of your bathroom or cloakroom.
A set of four tiles make up a single repeating design
Please read the description fully to check tile suitability.
- This listing is for a set of four - each set will line up with another set of four (see information image on creating panels).
- Use multiple sets to create a feature wall of beautifully patterned fish
- 5mm or 1/4 inch thick (thickness depends on size of tile)
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- heat printed in my home studio, using my own millefiori designs
These are handmade to order, so a slight variation between each tile is to be expected.
PLEASE NOTE: these tiles are heat printed, which means they will scratch if you drag heavy things over the surface, or scour with abrasive cleaners. Normal cleaning is fine!
They're suitable for :
- splashbacks in kitchens and bathrooms
- cubby holes
- utility rooms
- en suite bathrooms
- guest bathrooms
- mantel pieces
- kitchen walls away from direct heat sources
- decorative fireplace applications (away from heat sources)
- dining areas.
NOT suitable for
- outdoors or conservatories
- areas which receive a lot of direct sunlight or UV as the design may fade over the years
- floors and high-traffic areas
- not suitable for areas which are regularly scrubbed, bleached or scoured with agressive cleaners. Regular cleaning with non abrasive cleaners is fine!
If you need tiles suitable for these areas, please see my FIRED INK range, which are hard-wearing tiles for floors, pools, and high traffic / high temperature areas.