A beautiful toughened-glass platter with a unique handmade design, and a multitude of uses.
Small enough to tuck away out of sight when not in use, but pretty enough to be left out on your worktop all the time.
The lovely orange and grey design will add a cheerful pop of colour to any space. Add a set of matching coasters to make a beautiful gift.
- The perfect size for cutting bread, cheese, vegetables or meats
- Doubles as a stylish serving platter for bread and olives, delicious pastries, a selection of cheeses, or even a Victoria Sponge!
- Heat-proof glass means you can also safely put boiling pans onto the trivet, avoiding damage to your table top or worktop.
- Easy to clean and very hygenic, this glass trivet measures 30 x 30cm (12 inches across)
- Four non-slip rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items
- A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
- Odour and stain resistant - easy to clean and very hygienic.
- Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher A smaller version of this same design is also available.
Each chopping board is handmade to order, wrapped in tissue with a pretty DoodlePippin pattern seal, and shipped in a protective cardboard sleeve.
BUYING A GIFT?
These trivets arrive prettily wrapped and are perfect for sending direct to your lucky recipient. If you€™d like me to add a small notecard with a personalised message to the parcel, just let me know using the €˜notes€™ box at checkout.
Make sure you include their name (and change the delivery address!).
NEED A DIFFERENT SIZE?
I can make worktop protectors in a much wider range of sizes, up to several metres across. Use the €˜Contact Me€™ form to let me have your required dimensions and I€™ll get you an idea of price.
All my designs are available as bespoke glass splashbacks €“ a quick, easy-to-install and easy to clean alternative to tiles. More info here: www.doodlepippin.co.uk/collections/glass-splashbacks