This is a beautiful, multipurpose glass chopping board featuring a unique handmade design that started life as a piece of millefiori.
The rich, detailed pattern reminds me of Liberty of London prints - a deep rich blue with lighter repeating flowers in pale blue and grey.
It's also a true multi-tasker, essential in any kitchen. It works as an elegant table platter, a gorgeous worktop saver, a pretty cutting board - or just have it by the side of your hob to put hot pans down safely.
I created the delicate design in clay, using the ancient millefiori technique - and then printed it onto toughened glass.
This would make a fantastic gift for any keen cook, and a great new home gift.
- Easy to clean and very hygenic, this glass trivet measures 28 x 30 cm (11 x 12 inches)
- Usefully large surface for chopping and preparing meat, fruit and vegetables.
- Doubles as a beautifully stylish serving platter for bread and olives, delicious pastries, cupcakes, quiches, tarts or canapes.
- Heat proof glass means you can safely put boiling pans onto the trivet, avoiding damage to your table top or worktop.
- Four rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items
- A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
- Odour and stain resistant
- Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put into the dishwasher.