Glowing orange, yellow and red lantern bugs feature on a dark blue-green background on this hardwearing original design chopping board.
Handprinted in our Reigate studio, this is the perfect gift for anyone who loves bold, fun graphic designs.
- small - 20x28cm (8x11 inches)
- medium 28x30cm (11x12 inches)
- or large 28x39cm (11x15 inches)
- Usefully large surface for chopping and preparing meat, fruit and vegetables.
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread and olives, artisan cheeses, delicious pastries, cupcakes, quiches, tarts or canapes.
- Hygienic and easy to clean.
- Slim enough to tuck away when not in use.
- Heat proof to 250 degrees C - the perfect place to rest boiling pans and oven dishes.
- Four non-slip rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items
- "DoodlePippin" seal on the reverse of every board, to mark it as an original, unique design
- Odour and stain resistant
- Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough, but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher
- Love this design? It's also available on place mats, pet food mats, mugs and lots of other items including wallpaper and fabric by the metre.
The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher Larger versions of this design are available.
Each chopping board is handmade to order, wrapped in tissue with a pretty DoodlePippin pattern seal, and shipped in a protective cardboard sleeve.
BUYING A GIFT?
These trivets arrive prettily wrapped and are perfect for sending direct to your lucky recipient. If you'd like me to add a small notecard with a personalised message to the parcel, just let me know using the notes box at checkout.
Make sure you include their name (and change the delivery address!).
NEED A DIFFERENT SIZE?
I can make worktop protectors in a much wider range of sizes, up to several metres across. Use the Contact Me form to let me have your required dimensions and I will get you an idea of price.
All my designs are available as bespoke glass splashbacks - a quick, easy-to-install and easy to clean alternative to tiles. More info here: www.doodlepippin.co.uk/collections/glass-splashbacks