Not millefiori, but a drawing of the lovely star jasmine (Trachelospermum jasminoides) that lives outside my back door. Evergreen, fragrant and with beautiful and unusual 'twisting' flowers. The background is a soft sea green.
This is an original English design that will add a bit of gentle colour and personality to any kitchen.
Put it to use as an elegant table platter / a gorgeous worktop saver / a top-notch cutting board / a heatproof kitchen trivet.
- Easy to clean and very hygenic, this medium glass trivet measures 28 x 30 cm (11 x 12 inches)
- Usefully large surface for chopping and preparing meat, fruit and vegetables.
- Doubles as a beautifully stylish serving platter for bread and olives, artisan cheeses, delicious pastries, cupcakes, quiches, tarts or canapes.
- Heat proof glass means you can safely put boiling pans onto the trivet, avoiding damage to your table top or worktop.
- Four rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items
- A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
- Odour and stain resistant
- Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher