Add some oomph to your gin and tonic preparation ritual with this sumptuous black and gold glass cutting board.
The design started life as a millefiori cane (like all my patterns). Its detailed interlocking pattern evokes starry Arabian nights and embroidered medieval robes.
- small €“ 20cm (8 inches) diameter
- large - 30cm (12 inches) diameter
- Usefully large surface for chopping and preparing meat, fruit and vegetables.
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread and olives, artisan cheeses, delicious pastries, cupcakes, quiches, tarts or canapes.
- Hygienic and easy to clean.
- Slim enough to tuck away when not in use.
- Heat proof to 250 degrees C €“ the perfect place to rest boiling pans and oven dishes.
- Four non-slip rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items
- "DoodlePippin" seal on the reverse of every board, to mark it as an original, unique design
- Odour and stain resistant
- Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough, but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher
- Love the design? This pattern is also available on pet food mats, mugs, place mats and lots of other items including fabric by the metre.
Each chopping board is handmade to order, wrapped in tissue with a pretty DoodlePippin pattern seal, and shipped in a protective cardboard sleeve.
BUYING A GIFT?
These trivets arrive prettily wrapped and are perfect for sending direct to your lucky recipient. If you€™d like me to add a small notecard with a personalised message to the parcel, just let me know using the €˜notes€™ box at checkout.
Make sure you include their name (and change the delivery address!).
NEED A DIFFERENT SIZE?
I can make worktop protectors in a much wider range of sizes, up to several metres across. Use the €˜Contact Me€™ form to let me have your required dimensions and I€™ll get you an idea of price.
All my designs are available as bespoke glass splashbacks €“ a quick, easy-to-install and easy to clean alternative to tiles. More info here: www.doodlepippin.co.uk/collections/glass-splashbacks