Add some oomph to your gin and tonic preparation ritual with this sumptuous black and gold glass cutting board.
The design started life as a millefiori cane (like all my patterns). Its detailed interlocking pattern evokes starry Arabian nights and embroidered medieval robes.
The 20cm heatproof glass board is the perfect size for slicing a lemon or lime (or two!)
A set of matching coasters would make a lovely gift for a cocktail-lover!
- Doubles as a stylish serving platter for bread and olives, delicious pastries, a selection of cheeses, or a set of cupcakes.
- Heat-proof glass means you can also safely put boiling pans onto the trivet, avoiding damage to your table top or worktop.
- Easy to clean and very hygenic, this glass trivet measures 20 x 20cm (8 inches across)
- Easy to tuck away when not in use.
- Four non-slip rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items
- A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
- Odour and stain resistant - easy to clean and very hygienic.
- Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher