This pretty orange and red flower glass cutting board is a great way of adding a pop of colour and personality to any kitchen.
The design started life as a millefiori clay pattern and features red and orange flowers outlined in teal blue, on a white background.
Use it as an elegant table platter, a gorgeous worktop saver for use beside the hob, a top-notch cutting board, a multipurpose heatproof kitchen trivet - or even as a decorative serving plate for cheeses, breads, cakes or antipasti
- Generous surface area for chopping and preparing meat, fruit and vegetables.
- Heat proof glass means you can also safely put boiling pans onto the trivet, avoiding damage to your table top or worktop.
- Easy to clean and very hygenic, this glass trivet measures 28 x 30 cm (11 x 12 inches)
- Four rubber feet raise the trivet to protect your worktop or table from hot items
- A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
- Odour and stain resistant
- Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher