Add some personality to your kitchen with this useful, practical and elegant handmade worktop protector.
Featuring an original millefiori pattern in rich burgundy red, with seams of malachite green and grey, this beautiful chopping board will be a hit with anyone who loves Moorish tiles or Arts and Crafts design.
It's also a great multi-tasker - keep it by the stove as a heatproof pan stand, on your dining table as a serving platter, as an extra large cutting board - and you can also use it to protect your dining table from heat and moisture from serving dishes.
Add a set of matching coasters to make a thoughtful gift!
- Extra large size - 38cm x 28cm, (15x11 inches) offers plenty of space for preparing meat, fruit and vegetables.
- Toughened glass is hardwearing, easy to clean and very hygeinic.
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cakes or pastries - or offer it as a cheese board
- Heat proof glass means you can also safely put boiling pans up to 260 degrees C onto the trivet, avoiding damage to your table top or worktop.
- Four rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from heat and moisture
- A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
- Odour and stain resistant
- Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher