A patterned red-brown bumble bee graces the front and back of this high quality white mug. The lovely pattern on the bee started life as an original pattern in clay, based on the ancient millefiori technique. A fabulous and unusual gift for any bee lover.
Handprinted in my studio in Reigate, UK.
Choose your mug:
- Ceramic - a sturdy everyday mug (8cm dia x 9cm high, approx 300ml capacity)
- Petite bone china mug - a delicate cup, perfect for fresh coffee or a mint tea (7.5cm dia x 8.5cm high) and 230ml capacity
- Large bone china mug - a large but fine-walled porcelain mug, perfect for tea (8.5cm dia x 9cm high) and 320ml capacity
• All mugs are dishwasher safe
• All mugs are microwave safe
• Removeable DoodlePippin stamp on the base
• Arrives gift wrapped in tissue with a DoodlePippin millefiori pattern seal - the perfect (easy!) gift
• Sending a GIFT? Just mark as a gift, add your personal note at checkout, and I will include a pretty gift card with your message.
• Hand-made to order
• Every coffee mug is sent in bubble wrap and a 'smash-proof' double walled box to ensure safe arrival (no matter how much your Postman plays football with it).