Lovely rich denim blue and glowing orange in a pattern that reminds me of the richly coloured, intricately decorated Spanish tiles and ceramics.
This elegant serving platter can be used in lots of ways - by the stove as a heatproof pan stand, on your dining table as a serving platter, as a handy cutting board - and you can also use it to protect your dining table from heat and moisture from serving dishes.
• Hygenic and very easy to clean, this large glass trivet measures 29 x 39 cm (11 x 15 inches)
• Perfect surface for chopping and preparing meat, fruit and vegetables.
• Doubles as a beautifully stylish serving platter for bread and olives, delicious pastries, cupcakes, quiches, tarts or canapes.
• Heat proof glass means you can safely put boiling pans (up to 250 degrees C) onto the trivet, avoiding damage to your table top or worktop.
• Four rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items
• "DoodlePippin" seal on the reverse
• Odour and stain resistant
• Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher Larger versions of this design are available.