A richly patterned blue-green chopping board, this is the perfect gift for anyone who loves elegant arts and crafts designs.
The deep teal blue pattern is an original millefiori design (with strong William Morris overtones!) that will lend some English classic elegance to any space.
Easy to clean, the glass is also toughened, which means you can place a boiling pan on top of it to protect your worktop - or use it to serve food, cheese or nibbles at the table.
- Choose from a 20cm / 8 inch compact version - perfect for a few herbs and very easy to store - or the more versatile 30cm / 12 inch diameter version (pictured).
- Add a set of matching coasters to make a lovely gift!
- Four rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items
- A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
- Handwash and dry please.
- The upper surface of the glass surface is lightly textured, tough and hardwearing, but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher
Each chopping board is handmade to order, wrapped in tissue with a pretty DoodlePippin pattern seal, and shipped in a protective cardboard sleeve.
BUYING A GIFT?
These trivets arrive prettily wrapped and are perfect for sending direct to your lucky recipient. If you€™d like me to add a small notecard with a personalised message to the parcel, just let me know using the €˜notes€™ box at checkout.
Make sure you include their name (and change the delivery address!).
NEED A DIFFERENT SIZE?
I can make worktop protectors in a much wider range of sizes, up to several metres across. Use the €˜Contact Me€™ form to let me have your required dimensions and I€™ll get you an idea of price.
All my designs are available as bespoke glass splashbacks €“ a quick, easy-to-install and easy to clean alternative to tiles. More info here: www.doodlepippin.co.uk/collections/glass-splashbacks