A patterned red-brown bumble bee graces the front and back of this high quality white mug. The lovely pattern on the bee started life as an original pattern in clay, based on the ancient millefiori technique. A fabulous and unusual gift for any bee lover.
Handprinted in my studio in Reigate, UK.
• Choose from a sturdy ceramic mug, or a fine bone china mug. Both are 9cm high, and 8cm in diameter, holding approx 270ml
• Dishwasher safe
• Microwave safe
• Removeable DoodlePippin stamp on the base.
• Arrives gift wrapped in tissue with a DoodlePippin millefiori pattern seal - the perfect (easy!) gift
• Sending a GIFT? Just mark as a gift, add your personal note at checkout, and I will include a pretty gift card with your message.
• Hand-made to order
• Every coffee mug is sent in bubble wrap and a 'smash-proof' double walled box to ensure safe arrival (no matter how much your Postman plays football with it).