Beautiful, restrained art deco pattern in subtle blues and turquoises - a blue version of the enduringly popular "Suzanne" design.
It's also a true multi-tasker, essential in any well-equipped kitchen. It's an elegant table platter / a gorgeous worktop saver / a top-notch cutting board / a heatproof kitchen trivet.
- Generous surface area for chopping and preparing meat, fruit and vegetables.
- Doubles as a beautifully stylish serving platter for your guests to admire. Fill it with bread and olives, delicious pastries, a selection of cheeses, or a set of party cupcakes.
- Heat proof glass means you can also safely put boiling pans onto the trivet, avoiding damage to your table top or worktop.
- Easy to clean and very hygenic, this glass trivet measures 28 x 30 cm (11 x 12 inches)
- Four rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items
- A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
- Odour and stain resistant
- Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher