A beautiful toughened-glass platter with a unique handmade design.
Small enough to tuck away out of sight when not in use, but pretty enough to be left out on your worktop all the time.
The gentle tones of sea green, blue and taupe will add a sophisticated tone to any space. Add a set of matching coasters to make a beautiful gift.
- Perfect size for cutting a cocktail lemon or two, or a few herbs
- Doubles as a stylish serving platter for bread and olives, delicious pastries, a selection of cheeses, or a set of cupcakes.
- Heat-proof glass means you can also safely put boiling pans onto the trivet, avoiding damage to your table top or worktop.
- Easy to clean and very hygenic, this glass trivet measures 20 x 20cm (8 inches across)
- Four non-slip rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items
- A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
- Odour and stain resistant - easy to clean and very hygienic.
- Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher