High quality white mug with a cute “trotting pup” design (complete with festive Christmas bobble hat!), handprinted in my studio in Reigate, UK.
The design started life as a piece of millefiori clay - and is based on the silhouette of my labradoodle Woody when he was about 12 weeks old.
Handprinted in my studio in Reigate, UK.
Choose your mug:
- Ceramic - a sturdy everyday mug (8cm dia x 9cm high, approx 300ml capacity)
- Petite bone china mug - a delicate cup, perfect for fresh coffee or a mint tea (7.5cm dia x 8.5cm high) and 230ml capacity
- Large bone china mug - a large but fine-walled porcelain mug, perfect for tea (8.5cm dia x 9cm high) and 320ml capacity
• All mugs are dishwasher safe
• All mugs are microwave safe
• Removeable DoodlePippin stamp on the base
• Arrives gift wrapped in tissue with a DoodlePippin millefiori pattern seal - the perfect (easy!) gift
• Sending a GIFT? Just mark as a gift, add your personal note at checkout, and I will include a pretty gift card with your message.
• Hand-made to order
• Every coffee mug is sent in bubble wrap and a 'smash-proof' double walled box to ensure safe arrival (no matter how much your Postman plays football with it).