An elegant and multi-purpose addition to any kitchen, this heatproof glass chopping board will serve as a pretty serving platter for breads, pastries, cakes and cheese, as well as protecting your counter top from hot pans and sharp knives.
The design started life as a pattern in a block of clay - created using the ancient millefiori technique.
It's also a great multi-tasker - keep it by the stove as a heatproof pan stand, on your dining table as a serving platter, as an extra large cutting board - and you can also use it to protect your dining table from heat and moisture from serving dishes.
Add a set of matching coasters to make a thoughtful gift!
- Extra large size - 38cm x 28cm, (15x11 inches) offers plenty of space for preparing meat, fruit and vegetables.
- Toughened glass is hardwearing, easy to clean and very hygeinic.
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cakes or pastries - or offer it as a cheese board
- Heat proof glass means you can also safely put boiling pans up to 260 degrees C onto the trivet, avoiding damage to your table top or worktop.
- Four rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from heat and moisture
- A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
- Odour and stain resistant
- Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher
There's a blue version of this here: