This intertwined pattern on this toughened glass chopping board started life as a piece of millefiori clay, but it reminds me strongly of a 'Celtic Knot' design.
It's a striking design in black and white - perfect for a minimalist kitchen or someone who prefers their pattern in monochrome.
- Measures 20 x 28 cm (7.9 x 11 inches)
- Doubles as a beautifully stylish serving platter for bread and olives, delicious pastries, cupcakes, quiches, tarts or canapes.
- Heat proof glass means you can safely put boiling pans onto the trivet, avoiding damage to your table top or worktop.
- Four rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items
- A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
- Odour and stain resistant
- Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher