A richly patterned blue green chopping board, this is the perfect gift for anyone who loves elegant Arts and Crafts period designs, William Morris, or William De Morgan.
The deep blue, teal and green leaves are lifted with a dot of bright pink here and there. This is an original millefiori design that will add a pop of colour and pattern to any kitchen.
Put it to use as an elegant table platter / a gorgeous worktop saver / a top-notch cutting board / a heatproof kitchen trivet.
- Easy to clean and very hygenic, this glass trivet measures 28 x 30 cm (11 x 12 inches)
- Usefully large surface for chopping and preparing meat, fruit and vegetables.
- Doubles as a beautifully stylish serving platter for bread and olives, artisan cheeses, delicious pastries, cupcakes, quiches, tarts or canapes.
- Heat proof glass means you can safely put boiling pans onto the trivet, avoiding damage to your table top or worktop.
- Four rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items
- A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
- Odour and stain resistant
- Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher