THIS IS A SET OF 3x 20cm / 8 inch Agapanthus Tiles - each a unique prototype, but they could work together as a 'mix and match' set.
Sale tiles are ready-made tiles. They're usually prototypes or extras returned from larger orders. Colour and design may vary from made-to-order options.
This rich, dramatic design will add a bit of 'oomph', personality and style to any bland space - whether it's a fireplace, a kitchen or bathroom splash back, or a boring cloakroom.
Particularly suitable for period houses, where the luscious colours and intricate design will be right at home!
Like all my designs, this started life as a millefiori design originally created in clay, and heat-printed onto the surface of conventional ceramic glazed tiles.
Please read the description fully to check tile suitability.
- 5mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- heat printed in my home studio, using my own millefiori designs
A slight variation between each tile is to be expected.
PLEASE NOTE: these tiles are heat printed, which means they will scratch if you drag heavy things over the surface, or scour with abrasive cleaners.Normal cleaning is fine!
They're suitable for :
- splashbacks in kitchens and bathrooms
- cubby holes
- utility rooms and cloakrooms
- en suite bathrooms
- guest bathrooms
- mantel pieces
- kitchen walls away from direct heat sources
- decorative fireplace applications (away from heat sources)
- dining areas.
NOT suitable for
- outdoors or conservatories
- areas which receive a lot of direct sunlight or UV as the design may fade over the years
- floors and high-traffic areas
- not suitable for areas which are regularly scrubbed, bleached or scoured with agressive cleaners. Regular cleaning with non abrasive cleaners is fine!
If you need tiles suitable for these areas, please see my FIRED INK range, which are hard-wearing tiles for floors, pools, and high traffic / high temperature areas.