This listing is for a set of SEVEN x 10cm Fired Ink tiles in the Blue Turkish Flower design. They're perfect, just been hanging around the studio for ages and I need the space!
Lovely, delicate floral design with larger and smaller flower designs in a mixture of blues. I call it Blue Turkish Flower as it reminds me of the beautiful tiles you get around Mosques and Moorish courtyards.
The FIRED INK finish is perfect for anywhere you need a scratch-proof and heat-proof tile.
- Suitable for hob splashbacks / near direct flame
- Suitable for floors (the non slip option is ideal for showers / pools)
- Suitable for gardens, patios and conservatories
- Suitable for hearths, wood burning stoves and working fireplaces
- Heat and scratch proof under normal circumstances.
- Resistant to chemicals
- 6mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- kiln fired professionally
PLEASE NOTE: these tiles are kiln fired with my designs.
This means they are:
- frost proof
- UV safe
- Suitable for high-traffic areas and floors (non-slip version available)
- Safe to use in high temperatures (up to 1292F / 700 C)