These beautiful ceramic wall tiles will give a serene Art Deco feel to any spa-style bathroom or elegant kitchen.
The delicate flower design is made up of subtle blues, greens and greys. The pattern started life as a millefiori design - a pattern in clay.
- this listing is for a single tile - choose size from the drop down menu
- 5-7 mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- heat printed in my home studio, using my own millefiori designs
- please note usage "do's and don'ts" below
- these are handmade to order, so there may be subtle variations between tiles
PLEASE NOTE: these tiles are heat printed, which means they will scratch if you drag heavy things over the surface, or scour with abrasive cleaners.
Normal cleaning is fine!
They're suitable for :
- splashbacks in kitchens and bathrooms
- cubby holes
- utility rooms
- en suite bathrooms
- guest bathrooms
- mantel pieces
- kitchen walls away from direct heat sources
- decorative fireplace applications (away from heat sources)
- dining areas.
NOT suitable for :
- outdoors, conservatories or pools
- areas which receive a lot of direct sunlight or UV as the design may fade over the years
- areas which are regularly scrubbed or scoured with agressive cleaners
- areas exposed to regular high heat and / or flame
LOVE THE DESIGN - BUT NEED IT IN A HARD-WEARING FINISH? You can find the same design in my "Fired Ink" range.