Lovely linen-feel, machine washable fabric placemats with the rich blues and greens of my Agapanthus millefiori design. This is the larger scale version - the smaller / more detailed pattern version is here.
A set of these colourful, generously sized placemats would make a lovely housewarming or wedding gift.
Like all my designs, this art deco pattern started life as a block of millefiori clay.
- Designed and printed here in the UK
- Made of an attractive, lightly textured linen-look fabric with a DoodlePippin logo on the reverse.
- Generous surface area, perfect for large plates - 40x30cm or 15x12 inches.
- Heat proof up to 200 degrees, perfect for hot plates and serving dishes, to prevent damage to your table
- Easy clean, machine wash at 30 degrees and cool iron if required.
- 100% polyester
- And they’re easy to store when they’re not in use - just roll or fold them up.