This beautiful toughened glass worktop protector is a true multi-tasker: a gorgeous worktop saver that can take hot pans up to 260 degrees C. It can also serve as a handy-sized chopping board, or even a stylish serving platter for breads, cheeses or pastries.
The design (like all of my patterns) arose from the ancient art of millefiori - with rich orange surrounded by interleaved teal and white. A fantastic gift for any keen cook or chef.
• The worktop trivet is plenty large enough for large pans, measuring 20 x 28 cm (7.9 x 11 inches)
• Four rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items and preventing the trivet from slipping.
• A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board
• Wipe clean with a damp cloth, or handwash and dry please. The top glass surface is tough and hardwearing, but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher.
Tudor rose trivet, heatproof glass worktop protector
• Each trivet is hand-made to order so please allow 3 days "making time" before the item is shipped.
The trivet will be wrapped in tissue with a DoodlePippin seal, and then carefully packaged to avoid damage in transit. If you're giving the trivet as a gift you can remove the "functional but ugly" packaging to reveal the pretty package below.
I normally ship orders by Royal Mal second class, which aims to get the item to you within three working days. If you'd like them sooner, there are faster (and therefore more expensive!) services available.