The restrained Art Deco overtones of this elegant small chopping board will add a bit of subtle pattern and colour to any kitchen or dining table. Make a beautiful and unusual gift with a set of matching coasters - see drop down menu.
As with all my pieces, these are printed with a design that started life as a millefiori 'cane' - a patterned section of clay.
- The cutting board is 20cm cm (8inches) in diameter, the perfect size for slicing a lemon for your G&T, and easy to store when not in use.
- Makes a fantastic pan stand, chopping board, or simply use it to present a selection of cheeses, breads or cakes.
- Made from heatproof toughened glass, safe up to 260 degrees C.
- 4mm (1/8") thick
- Smooth polished edges
- Four non slip silicone rubber feet to keep heat and moisture off your worktop or table
- "DoodlePippin - handmade in Reigate" seal on the reverse
- Very easy to clean - handwash, or wipe clean with a damp cloth
- (Please note knife and lemon are shown for scale and use only - they're not included).
There's a larger version in the same design here: https://www.doodlepippin.co.uk/product-page/pretty-art-deco-worktop-protector-blue-green-chopping-board-12-inches-30cm
Gift wrapped as standard.
Small blue-green chopping board - 20cm / 8 inch diameter.
I normally ship orders by Royal Mail second class, which aims to get the item to you within three working days.
If you'd like them sooner, there are faster (and therefore more expensive!) services available.
International shipping prices:
As a rough guide:
USA and CANADA: £13.50
AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND : £14.50