Looking for a touch of individuality for your ensuite or guest bathroom? The rich, opulent colour and pattern of these malachite green handprinted tiles will add a pop of strong colour to any space.
This listing is for a single square tile. Choose size and quantity required from the drop down menus.
- 5mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- heat printed in my home studio, using my own millefiori designs
These tiles are also available in a 6 inch / 10.7cm version
To see the other tiles I have available click HERE
These are handmade to order, so a slight variation between each tile is to be expected.
PLEASE NOTE: these tiles are heat printed, which means they will scratch if you drag heavy things over the surface, or scour with abrasive cleaners. Normal cleaning is fine!
They're suitable for :
- splashbacks in kitchens and bathrooms
- cubby holes
- utility rooms
- en suite bathrooms
- guest bathrooms
- mantel pieces
- kitchen walls away from direct heat sources
- decorative fireplace applications (away from heat sources)
- dining areas
They are NOT suitable for:
- outdoors or conservatories
- areas which receive a lot of direct sunlight or UV as the design may fade over the years
- areas which are regularly scrubbed, bleached or scoured with aggressive cleaners. (Regular cleaning with non abrasive cleaners is fine!)
If you want tiles in this design that can be used for these applications, please contact me - I may be able to help.
Red gold burgundy tiles
Most of my tiles are heat printed, which means the design is not as abrasion-resistant as mass-produced tiles. Care must be taken not to scratch or damage the surface during installation - tiles awaiting instllation should be stacked face-to-face or back-to-back (the way they arrive) but NOT face-to-back.
Once installed they're durable as long as they're not attacked with extremely powerful cleaning products, acids or abrasives. Normal cleaning is fine!
If you would like to see the kiln-fired versions of my designs which are suitable for floors, outdoors, swimming pools etc, please ask!