Fabulous, hand-printed table mats with a unique foxy print that started life as a piece of millefiori.
The unique print features pretty orange-red foxes made up of millefiori patterns, originally created in clay.
• Designed and printed here in the UK
• Generous surface area, perfect for large plates
- 45x30cm or 18x12 inches.
• Heat proof up to 200 degrees, perfect for hot plates and side dishes to prevent damage to your table
• Easy clean, machine wash at 30 degrees and cool iron if required.
• 100% polyester
• Odour and stain resistant
A set would make a lovely wedding gift, housewarming present or thoughtful "thank you"!
Perfect for everyday dining or a posh dinner party, these will add warmth and interest to any dining table, as well as protecting from heat, moisture and a scratches.
Made of an attractive, lightly textured linen-look fabric with a DoodlePippin logo on the reverse. Hand printed (by me!) in my home studio in Reigate, Surrey.
Fully machine washable - just wash on a gentle 30 degree cycle, dry flat, and iron afterwards if needed. Or sponge clean if easier.
And they’re easy to store when they’re not in use - just roll or fold them up.
• Each placemat is hand-made to order so please allow 3 days "making time" before the item is shipped
CURIOUS about how the I use the Millefiori technique to create these beautiful patterns? Check out my time lapse video!
Red foxes fabric placemat - extra large 45x30cm - easy care, linen-feel fabric
I offer FREE UK delivery on orders over £40.
I hand-print all my tablemats in my Reigate studio, so please allow 3-5 days before your order is dispatched, and another 2-3 days for UK mainland delivery (generally Royal Mail 2nd class).
My mailing packaging tends to be "ugly but functional" (and it's mostly recycled). But inside, your piece will be gift wrapped with tissue paper and a pretty sticker, in case you're buying as a gift.
Based on my own set of table mats, this is what works for me!
- Sponge clean or machine wash on a cool 30 degree cycle.
- Dry flat if possible to minimise wrinkling.
- Cool iron if required.