Elegant patterned fish swim across a deep navy blue sea on this compact-size heatproof chopping board / trivet - the perfect gift for a fish lover who loves cooking, or anyone who loves handmade and unique design.
Use it by the stove as a heatproof pan stand, on your dining table as a serving platter, as a handy cutting board - and you can also use it to protect your dining table from heat and moisture from serving dishes.
I created the delicate design in clay, using the ancient millefiori technique, and then printed it onto toughened glass.
• Hygenic and very easy to clean, this large glass trivet measures 28 x 20 cm (11 x 8 inches)
• Perfect surface for chopping and preparing meat, fruit and vegetables.
• Doubles as a beautifully stylish serving platter for bread and olives, delicious pastries, cupcakes, quiches, tarts or canapes.
• Heat proof glass means you can safely put boiling pans (up to 250 degrees C) onto the trivet, avoiding damage to your table top or worktop.
• Four rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items
• A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
• Odour and stain resistant
• Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher
Larger versions of this design are available.
Ocean School dark blue chopping board - small - 20x28cm
Once I've made your trivet (see time-frames below) I normally ship orders by Royal Mal second class, which aims to get the item to you within three working days.
If you'd like them sooner, there are faster (and therefore more expensive!) services available.
Larger numbers of tiles may be sent via courier.
International shipping prices:
As a rough guide:
USA and CANADA: £13.50
AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND : £14.50