The rich, opulent colour on these malachite green-blue tiles is the perfect way to add personality and style to your home.
The design features a millefiori design originally created in clay and heat-printed onto the surface of conventional ceramic glazed tiles.
A great way to add punch of drama and individuality to a bathroom, kitchen or utility room.
This listing is for a single square tile. Choose size and quantity required from the drop down menus.
- 5mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- heat printed in my home studio, using my own millefiori designs
These are handmade to order, so a slight variation between each tile is to be expected.
PLEASE NOTE: these tiles are heat printed, which means they will scratch if you drag heavy things over the surface, or scour with abrasive cleaners. Normal cleaning is fine!
They're suitable for :-
- splashbacks in kitchens and bathrooms
- cubby holes
- utility rooms
- en suite bathrooms
- guest bathrooms
- mantel pieces
- kitchen walls away from direct heat sources
- decorative fireplace applications (away from heat sources)
- dining areas
They are NOT suitable for:
- outdoors or conservatories
- areas which receive a lot of direct sunlight or UV as the design may fade over the years
- areas which are regularly scrubbed, bleached or scoured with agressive cleaners. (Regular cleaning with non abrasive cleaners is fine!)
If you want tiles in this design that ARE suitable for these applications, please contact me - I may be able to help.