This beautiful toughened glass worktop protector is a true multi-tasker: a gorgeous serving platter / a top-notch cutting board / a heatproof kitchen trivet / a lovely table protector.
The fun fish bone pattern has echoes of Scandinavian design and makes your kitchen workspace beautiful - even when you aren't actually using it! The design started life as a millefiori pattern, created in clay.
A cheerful accessory that will brighten any kitchen and has lots of uses - a fantastic gift for any keen cook, and a great new home gift.
• Measures 28 x 30 cm (11 x 12 inches)
• Doubles as a stylish serving platter for bread and olives, delicious pastries, cupcakes, quiches, tarts or canapes.
• Easy to clean, odour and stain resistant (and more hygienic than wood or plastic).
• Heat proof to 250 degrees Centigrade - you can safely put boiling pans and oven dishes onto the trivet, avoiding damage to your table or worktop.
• Four rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items
• A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
• Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher
Light blue fishbone design chopping board / worktop protector
Once I've made your trivet (see time-frames below) I normally ship UK-bound orders by Royal Mail second class, which aims to get the item to you within three working days (including Saturdays).
If you'd like them sooner, there are faster (and therefore more expensive!) services available.
Larger numbers of tiles may be sent via courier.
I'm happy to send pieces internationally and have clients all over the world.
International shipping prices:
As a rough guide:
USA and CANADA: £13.50
AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND : £14.50