This beautiful toughened glass tile is a true multi-tasker: a glamorous worktop saver / a top-notch cutting board / a heatproof kitchen trivet. The millefiori print has the elegant echo of a William Morris tile, so it makes your kitchen workspace beautiful - even when you aren't actually using it!
I created the striking & delicate design in green, taupe, grey & blue polymer clay, gave it a touch of Art Deco style class - and then printed it onto toughened glass.
This elegant accessory will add quality to any kitchen - and would make a fantastic gift for any keen cook or chef!
• The worktop trivet is plenty large enough for large pans, measuring 20 x 28 cm (7.9 x 11 inches)
• Four rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items and preventing the trivet from slipping.
• A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
• Handwash and dry please. The top glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher.
• Each chopping board is hand-made to order so please allow 3 days "making time" before the item is shipped.
I personally hand-print all of my cookware items at my home studio in Reigate, England, using only my own designs.
• All my patterns arise from my work as a polymer artist, particularly from the ancient glassworking technique, "Millefiori". which I use a lot.
Love the design? Did you know you can get fabric, wallpaper and wrapping paper printed using DoodlePippin designs, over at the Spoonflower website?
Heat proof trivet / pot stand - "Suzanne" tile in muted blues, greens and taupes
- Each trivet is hand-made to order so please allow 3 days "making time" before the item is shipped.
- The trivet will be wrapped in tissue with a DoodlePippin seal, and then carefully packaged to avoid damage in transit. If you're giving the trivet as a gift you can remove the "functional but ugly" packaging to reveal the pretty package below.I normally ship orders by Royal Mal second class, which aims to get the item to you within three working days. If you'd like them sooner, there are faster (and therefore more expensive!) services available.